The OrthoLife Cam Boot offers a low-rise and high-rise walker to support soft tissue injuries, stabilize fractures or post-operative rehabilitation.
- Moulded uprights with steel reinforcement for increased durability.
- Contoured design allows the walker to conform to the leg, ensuring a better fit.
- Soft nylon/foam washable foam liner.
- Vented liner provides air circulation to the lower limb.
- Shock absorbing insole reduces impact of heel strike.
- Low profile, rocker bottom is designed to promote a natural and stable step.
- Wide foot bed provides increased comfort and stability.
- Easy to use, hook and loop straps are adjustable to fit the contours of the leg and to reduce pressure on the injury site in the event of swelling.
- Lightweight construction.
Available in low-rise and high-rise.