Melrose H2Oil Water Dispersable Massage Oil is the preferred choice of massage oil by physiotherapists.
Melrose was the first in Australia to develop the water dispersible concept that has become the most popular massage oil type. Water dispersible oils are popular because they not only increase the life of towels considerably, but normal washing powder can be used to remove the massage oil from the towel.
- Equal to or better than other massage oils including almond or apricot kernel oils.
- Contains sunflower oil, rice bran oil, coconut oil and vitamin E.
- Washes out of cotton towels and sheets, thus minimising the risk of fire.
- Clients find that the oil washes off in the shower after the massage without using soap and leaves a beautiful sensual feel on the skin.
- 1 litre pack is long lasting.