Combine Dressing 10cm x 10cm
The AeroWound Combine Dressing is an important dressing to have in your first aid kit. This dressing is used to pack large bleeding wounds after initial bleeding is controlled. They are highly absorbent thanks to a thick layer of cotton and rayon fleece.
- - This dressing measures 10 x 10 cm.
- - It is highly absorbent.
- - They are a sterile dressing for single use only.
- The AeroWound Combine Dressing has a special low adherent coating which minimizes trauma associated with changing wound dressings
- The AeroWound Combine Dressing is hypo-allergenic with a low risk of wound irritation
- The AeroWound Combine Dressing is capable of absorbing fluids from large and heavily bleeding wounds to stop bleeding and reduce infection risk.
- Dressing packs are available individually on demand in an easy peel sterile pouch to ensure wound cleanliness.
Individually packed and sterile